If you want to spruce up your outdoor space, gone are the days when the choices for paver patios were limited to grey slabs. Patio paver manufacturers have made it possible to have other excellent options that are as durable and attractive as the traditional patio paver materials.
As a premier landscaping company, Big Easy Landscaping can install paving slabs on your patio in different types like concrete pavers, natural stone pavers, porcelain pavers, and block pavers. Enhance the natural look of your outdoor space with the look and feel of natural stone, brick, concrete, or porcelain.
We make sure that your patio will have a stable ground and add finishing that is highly durable but affordable. Patio pavers bring a lot of benefits to your outdoor improvement efforts.
We will help you create a durable, low-maintenance, safe, pro-environmental, and aesthetically appealing patio paver for your home.
A paver can be made from a variety of different materials such as clay, granite, concrete, natural stone, or porcelain. It is one of the new materials used for landscaping an outdoor living space like a patio. The unique look and durability of pavers have made this material more popular in the landscaping industry.
Pavers are typically used in construction, laid on the surfaces of roads and home outdoor living spaces like patios. They vary in size, color, texture, and pattern. Their durability is what makes them a favorite choice of homeowners for their patios.
The total price will greatly depend on several factors, such as:
These are the average cost per square foot of the most common types of patio pavers:
We are your trusted New Orleans paving experts who can install the best quality pavers on your patio with the best craftsmanship. We ensure that you get nothing but the best patio pavers for your home at an affordable and reasonable price.
Here’s a list of the great benefits that you can get from pavers for your patio:
1. Pavers are highly durable and crack-proof. They are also resistant to abrasion and feature flexibility even in areas with high foot and automobile traffic. For outdoor living spaces like patios, you won’t need to worry about maintaining pavers because they have very low maintenance requirements.
2. Pavers maintain their interlocking form better than poured-in-place concrete, even when the underlying surface moves. This makes them very flexible and resistant to cracking.
3. Pavers provide a long-term cost-benefit because they can easily be recycled and repaired. Overall, they have the least maintenance and repair costs compared to other paving materials like poured concrete.
4. Pavers can easily be installed and they are ready to be used right after installation. There is no need to wait after the curing period.
5. Pavers made with natural materials like clay are very permeable and will not lose their color or finish over a long time.
6. Pavers maintain their color consistently and permanently even under full sunlight. They do not cause issues with dark colors or reflective light.
7. Sky’s the limit when it comes to options for paver design. There are various architectural styles, shapes, and patterns by which they can be installed on your backyard patio.
Enjoy all these benefits with a new paver patio whether it be brick pavers or stone pavers driveway or granite stone material that you feel is best for your patio.
Yes! New Orleans stone pavers on your new or existing patio will add value to your home.
With our premier residential and commercial paver services, you can have a new paver patio in your outdoor living space.
From the provided cost analysis, it is generally cheaper to lay concrete pavers. They are typically pre-cast in the shape of traditional bricks, but you can also request concrete pavers that have a smooth surface.
However, if you prefer a more decorative surface, you can choose concrete pavers that have been stamped with faux wood or other intricate designs.
Our services in New Orleans for home patios includes customized designs that will complement the overall design of your home, outdoor space, and landscape.
Our designs for residential patio paver patterns include:
We will work closely with you to help you decide on the best material and design that you will want for your home patio. The new paver materials that we use include:
You get a new look and feel on your patio with the natural beauty of the stone. It can add curb appeal to the overall landscape of your outdoor living space. We can install new stone pavers in the form of marble, cobblestone, and others. We also install shed stone pavers.
Granite stone pavers are one of the most popular choices for paving patios because of their durability. It is one of the oldest stones that make it an ideal material for patio pavers that you would like to last for years to come.
We install custom concrete pavers that are pre-cast and locked with their patterned molds. You can choose from a variety of stamped concrete for the best style and color that would match the overall design of your landscape.
Our landscape service is not limited to installing rock roads on your property.
We do other hardscape and softscape landscaping services such as:
We are dedicated and professional in our approach to every landscaping project. We are committed to providing new high-quality landscaping solutions for your residential or commercial property.
In installing patio pavers, we only use the best quality materials and quality architecture that complement the overall design of your structure and landscape.
Contact us today and get a free consultation where you can talk with our patio paver expert to help you understand the process that will be done during the installation, the budget needed, and to set a timescale to have your patio paver done.
Get the new look for your patio paver today!
Big Easy Landscaping & Property Management is dedicated to keeping your lawns beautiful and well-maitained. We specialize in commercial and.